The Town of Bashaw’s Building, Planning, and Development Services are responsible for coordinating land use to ensure that growth and development occurs in an organized and rational manner while maintaining and enhancing the existing constructed and natural environments which contribute to a high quality of life in our community. This is accomplished through long-range plans (Municipal Development Plan, Area Structure Plans, etc.) and the Land Use Bylaw, Policies, Procedures, and Regulations.
The Town of Bashaw Quality Management Plan (QMP) outlines the terms and conditions that the town has agreed to meet when administering the Safety Codes Act in Building, Electrical, Gas and Plumbing disciplines.
You can view the Accreditations and the QMP in their entirety using the link below.
- Revised Statutes of Alberta 2000 Chapter M-26
- Land Use Framework
- North Saskatchewan Region Land Use
- Intermunicipal Collaboration Framework Bylaw
- Bashaw Camrose County Intermunicipal Development Plan 2018
- Bashaw MDP (Municipal Development Plan)
- The Vista's Area Structure Plan